PsR-Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PsR-Gaming

The new generation of gamers know nothing about respect, this forum is only for those who do.

Have Not Registered? Click Here

3 posters

Back to Modern Warfare 2

PsR Bryan
    PsR Bryan
    Designer/Webmaster
    Designer/Webmaster

Back to Modern Warfare 2 Empty Back to Modern Warfare 2

Post  PsR Bryan Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:06 pm

So, I've been sticking around games like FIFA 10 and Battlefield : Bad Company 2 for quite awhile. I'm really getting dissed at the laggy @$$ EA servers that are being used. It annoys the crap out of me when I take a shot, see my bullet hit my target's head, and he just runs away as strong as he ever was. I ain't seen no shit ass lag like this before. I mean, even in Modern Warfare lags, the target dies 2 seconds later. In Bad Company 2, they don't even DIE! WHAT? cyclops Ugh. At least FIFA 10 isn't that bad - when you have retarded AI defenders standing still, staring at Cristiano Ronaldo running towards your goal, ready to score. Total sarcasm.
    Thus, I embarked on my journey back to the crazy, hackfull and noob-filled Modern Warfare 2. At least, there are lesser people using OMA and noob tubes now. By the way, OMA = One Man Army. However, it seems as though Modern Warfare has taken a step to being Campville. Where campers unite. What the f**k? Yes. There are still OMA Tubers, but lesser. Making the game less annoying. I still enjoy MW2 now though. At least I don't need to cuss at my target who doesn't die after shooting him in the head. I used to be a ( not bragging ) Quick Scope King! Yes. King. I think I am. But after messing with the Bad Company 2 sniping, I've turned from a King into a Pawn. No more title. I get f**ked. Evil or Very Mad Not cool at all. Still, I retain my 1.47 K/Dr and hope to increase it. That's pretty much all. What about you guys? What do you think is the difference between MW2 back then, and now? I wanna hear from yall! Smile

Out, PsR Bryan
    SigmoidFive
    SigmoidFive
    Admin
    Admin

Back to Modern Warfare 2 Empty YEAH the lag is horrible

Post  SigmoidFive Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 pm

ok i cant see what i am typing out......i've got good K/D's for both games around 1.69 for BC2 and 1.6 for Mw2 and yeah the lag in EA GAMES is BAD, it is evident in Bad Company 2 where you start backtracking after sprinting for a mile and again and again and to knife a guy atleast 5 times but the dude just doesnt die and all he had to do is turn and knife you're sorry ass for trying to knife in the midst of EA LAG....Ohh and to unload a shitload of bullets and see the guy walk away like its nuthing .......hahahaha everyones had a lag attack too bro just depends on how you deal with it.......i personally dont mind.except in BIGGER GAMES like ARMA 2 where when you die, you have to wait like till the game ends to respawn,which usually takes around 2 hours now thats worthy of raging about
    PsR slackerun
    PsR slackerun
    Admin
    Admin

Back to Modern Warfare 2 Empty Re: Back to Modern Warfare 2

Post  PsR slackerun Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:31 pm

I am just waiting for Black ops
    PsR Bryan
    PsR Bryan
    Designer/Webmaster
    Designer/Webmaster

Post  PsR Bryan Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:33 pm

PsR slackerun wrote:I am just waiting for Black ops
    Same here. Getting it this tuesday. you might wanna consider getting it online though. Heard it's M18.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 pm